This privacy statement applies to the processing of personal data by 12Build Sales B.V. and its affiliates (hereinafter collectively: “12Build”).
Safeguarding privacy and confidentiality of information
For 12Build, ensuring the privacy and confidentiality of information is essential. 12Build is committed to safeguarding the protection and correct use of your personal data, such as your name, address, and bank account number. In this privacy statement you can read how 12Build processes and protects your personal data.
Collection and use of personal data
If you wish to use the services of 12Build, it is necessary to process certain personal data of yours. For example, the data necessary to execute the agreement.
Purposes of the processing
12Build will only process your personal data for the following purposes:
- The execution of the SaaS services, including the continuous further enhancement of the databases;
- The acquisition of new customers and other marketing;
- Handling orders for repro services;
- Communications with customers, e.g. in relation to support, invoicing, and debt collection, expanding functionality;
- Placing content on social media for marketing purposes;
- Conducting the financial administration and personnel/payroll administration.
Categories of personal data:
12Build processes the following categories of your personal data:
- Of customers: Contact’s name and job, gender, e-mail address, direct dial number/mobile number, IP address and visitor history, voice log of telephone contact with 12Build, any personal quotes placed on an online platform; (address, place of residence, bank account numbers, etc. relate exclusively to business details),
- Of employees: Name, address, place of residence, Social Security number, date of birth, gender, telephone number, bank account details, salary details, marital status, family composition, absenteeism data, and other work-related data, photos, quotes.
Basis for data processing
12Build processes your personal data in particular to execute the agreement or on the basis of a legal obligation. To a lesser extent, personal data are processed on the basis of a legitimate interest of 12Build, or on the basis of permission obtained from the data subject.
- Agreement: An agreement for the provision of services is concluded between the customer and 12Build. Processing certain personal data is necessary for the proper execution of this agreement.
- Legal obligation: 12Build also processes personal data if this is necessary to meet any legal obligation resting on 12Build.
- Legitimate interest: In situations where 12Build has a more legitimate interest than your privacy interests, 12Build is entitled to process your personal data.
- Permission: If 12Build wishes to process personal data but this processing does not fall under one of the aforementioned principles, 12Build will ask your permission before 12Build processes the data.
Sharing and passing on personal data
12Build may share your personal data with organisations it has involved in the execution of the agreement. These involved parties are only given access to the personal data necessary to the performance of their duties.
12Build uses software programs in order to carry out its work correctly. The suppliers of these software programs have access to personal data. To safeguard the lawful processing by these suppliers, 12Build has concluded processor agreements with these suppliers.
12Build does not sell personal data to third parties. Also, 12Build will not pass on any personal data it has been given to third parties for the purposes of their direct marketing.
12Build guarantees that your personal data will not be retained any longer than is necessary in the context of the service, unless the storage of your personal data is necessary to comply with statutory retention obligations or you request the removal of your personal data.
Safety and integrity of data
12Build has drawn up a security policy and implemented measures to protect your personal data against unauthorised loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Access to your personal data will be strictly limited to those who, on behalf of 12Build, are involved in the provision of services to you or who are otherwise authorised to do so within the framework of the privacy legislation. The individuals who have access to the personal data are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
Rights of the data subject
Under the GDPR, you have a number of rights as data subject. 12Build considers it important that you can exercise these rights. You can appeal to one of the rights below by sending an e-mail or letter or by submitting a request at the reception desk of our offices. You have the following rights:
- Right to inspection: you have the right to inspect your personal data processed by 12Build;
- Right to rectification: you have the right to rectify any incorrect personal data relating to you;
- Right to removal: you have the right to the removal of any personal data relating to you if 12Build no longer requires them for the purpose for which they were processed;
- Right to restrict processing: if the correctness of the processed personal data is disputed, the processing is unlawful, 12Build no longer requires the personal data for the processing purposes, or you have objected to the processing, you have the right to restrict processing. In other words, the personal data may (temporarily) not be processed or modified;
- Right to transfer the data: you can submit a request to have all personal data relating to you transferred by 12Build to another organisation;
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your personal data by 12Build. In case of such a request, 12Build will cease the processing of the personal data, unless there are justified grounds that outweigh your interests;
- Right not to be subject to automated processing: you have the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated processing that has legal consequences for you, such as profiling.
If you have a complaint about the methods of 12Build, you may report this to 12Build or lodge a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority where it concerns the protection of your personal data. This can be done via: Website Dutch Data Protection Authority
You can contact the 12Build Privacy Officer at the address below:
12Build Sales B.V.
T.a.v. de Privacy Officer
Ernst Machstraat 10
7442 DL Nijverdal
088 – 022 8400